Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Immigration Form] Damien_Li

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Li

[Immigration Form] Damien_Li Empty
PostSubject: [Immigration Form] Damien_Li   [Immigration Form] Damien_Li I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:01 am

Quote :

Full Name: Damien Li
Telephone number: 1448849
Date of Birth: 22nd of July, 1989
Have You Committed Any Crimes in the Past??: Didn't pay fines in enough time, reckless driving, and abandoning goods.
Have You Ever Been to Prison? If so, why did you?: Yep I didn't pay fines in enough time.
________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
OOC

Nationality: Australian
Timezone: AEST
Character Level: 4

Why do you want to join the 14K Group?:
I want to join the 14K because I'm interested in the roleplay as a 14K and as a fanatic of Chinese attitudes and in love with the Sleeping Dogs game, I'm interested in playing out my character as best as I can as a 14K member. Also being part Italian in real life, I have always been interested in Mafias (especially Sicillian mafias) but as a Martial Artist fanatic have taken an interest in the Yakuza and Triads.

Furthermore when filling out my application my character's background has been known to be a little bit crazy. Crashing cars into building etc and I have slightly roleplayed that a bit as a Trucker and a Taxi driver with a lot of the time disobeying road rules but not as severe as portrayed in the background.

Do you have any background knowledge involving the Triads or Chinese culture? If so, describe in detail:
The background knowledge I have of Triads is mostly from movies, mainly Chinese Martial Arts films, and the game Sleeping Dogs. My understanding of general Chinese Culture but I have a high understanding of culture incorporated into several Martial Arts including some histories and usage within Dynasties etc.

Have you had any previous experience role-playing in any other illegal factions?
Not in LS-RP but on Vahalla Gaming's SA-MP RP server I roleplayed as an Italian Mario_Fasano in an Italian Mafia that I forget the name of.
Back to top Go down
Damien Li

[Immigration Form] Damien_Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Damien_Li   [Immigration Form] Damien_Li I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:21 am

((edited. Forgot to add birthday.))
Back to top Go down

[Immigration Form] Damien_Li
Page 1 of 1