Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guang_Koth

Guang_Koth

Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity   Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Fei, if thats the case. I throughly thought through the offer and I will indeed take over until your back if you still need me to do so, registering Guang Koth as we speak so the RP can be better and that account won't be known for horsing around.

For those who don't know, you'll find out IC'ly.

Also, working on some GFX tomorrow for the faction. PM me the password the faction thread forum account, Fei.
Back to top Go down
http://LS-RP.com
Fei Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity   Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Awesome. I already PMed Blodzz, however, since you have the time, I think it's better to leave it to you Very Happy
Anyhow, I won't be online IG very often, however, I will remain active on the forums. So yeah, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Guang_Koth

Guang_Koth

PostSubject: Re: Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity   Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Its nothing, pal. I'm about to revolutionize the faction. And to make it clear, for anybody that reads this - DO NOT HELP ALLIES WITH RANDOMLY ATTACKING OTHER FACTIONS TILL PASSED BY ME -. I've had PMs / Vent Messages with negative comments about it. This is a new start, when Fei comes back... We'll be on a good start.

Fei, when you return you'll get 50% of the weekly tribute I collect in total.
Weekly Tributes begin today, make sure you have the money. A tribute is 30 - 60k.
Back to top Go down
http://LS-RP.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity   Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fei's Self-Proclaimed Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: