Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guang_Koth

Guang_Koth

14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED. Empty
PostSubject: 14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED.   14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm

As a lot of you may know, Wah Shing Tong has gone through an extremely rough patch. As a faction, we need everybody to stick together and not due what some have done. No, the faction is not closed. This was just a little bit of humor for Fei to cheer his ass up. On a serious note...

The faction will be totally re-done by me. If anybody 'TRUSTED' is interested in helping out, give me a shout. I'm going to work on a whole faction thread to knock the socks off everybody. LSRP, You guys and the general SA:MP Community! Things going to be done immediatly...

Forum Maintenance. Only people in moderation power is me and Fei till further notice.
Faction Thread - Will be working on it now.
Name - Looking to suggest 'Sun Yee On Triads'.

Kind Regards,
14K Wah Shing Tong High Command.
Back to top Go down
http://LS-RP.com
Fei Fang

PostSubject: Re: 14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED.   14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Stick with 14K at least

We already had 3 Sun Yee On on LSRP already. The name probably has a curse or something, all three factions mysteriously dissapeared.

If you're going to redo things, make sure to research the history and organize everything properly, the last thing LSRP needs is another Mafia faction. Make things interesting by adding some elements that other factions never had etc. Also try to portray the Triads as realistically as possible Razz

I still think that we should stick with the half Triad, half Tong structure that the IRL organization Wah Ching uses. This way, we can attract the attention of those looking for gang RP, and mafia RP.'

Also, I really don't want this faction to turn into a Mafia, we don't need more of those on LSRP. I think that out of all of us here, I have the clearest idea of the concept of Tongs and Triads (That's pretty much the only thing I exceed at though XD), so maybe we should still stick with my overall structure, just change things up abit.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: -.-   14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Guang, you fucked the faction, for real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED.   14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14K Wah Shing Tong CLOSED.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: