Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rita

Rita

[Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Quote :

Full Name: Kelly Ann Hu
Telephone number: 302010
Date of Birth: 20/09/1987
Have You Committed Any Crimes in the Past??: Yes
Have You Ever Been to Prison? If so, why did you?:Yeah but, I'm smarter than the cops. I Already Was Judged for some crimes, and Has Been in court. But fortunately, I managed to always get out of these situations.
________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
OOC

Nationality: Portugal
Timezone: GMT+1
Character Level: 15

Why do you want to join the 14K Group?: I'm tired of my current character. Always doing the same things, and now I see the opportunity to do something different and interesting in the server. I think this faction a very good idea, original and perhaps unique.

Do you have any background knowledge involving the Triads or Chinese culture? If so, describe in detail: No, but I think it is not something very difficult.

Have you had any previous experience role-playing in any other illegal factions? Yeah, RBF, Locotes, and other mexican faction.

Last edited by Rita on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fei Fang

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:08 pm

*You receive a letter*

Quote :
Hello,

Your application has been reviewed, you will have to pay a mandatory fee of 1000 RMB, and will aboard the next ship to Los Santos.

((Glad to have you! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Guang_Koth

Guang_Koth

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

(( Oh shitttt, shes 16. Whats up, girlie ))
Back to top Go down
http://LS-RP.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Immigration Form] Kelly_Hu [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1