Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Immigration Form] Samnang Nimol.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samnang_Nimol

[Immigration Form] Samnang Nimol. Empty
PostSubject: [Immigration Form] Samnang Nimol.   [Immigration Form] Samnang Nimol. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Full Name: Samnang Nimol.
Telephone number: 10891902.
Date of Birth: 22/06/1995
Have You Committed Any Crimes in the Past??: A few minor ones, robbery, burglary and assault.
Have You Ever Been to Prison? If so, why did you?: Juvenile detention centre, for burglary.
________________________________________________________________________________

OOC

Nationality: British.
Timezone: GMT.
Character Level: 2.

Why do you want to join the 14K Group?: Want a change of roleplay, gangs and other things are annoying me, so are the italian mafia factions. Triad's is a big change from my normal roleplay.

Do you have any background knowledge involving the Triads or Chinese culture? If so, describe in detail: Triad's are generally Chinese and are based all over China, America and Canada. There is also a group called "Tong's" that are similar to the Triad's but were formed in the slums of some American state's to "protect" themselves from the nativists. Present day Triad's are more into organized business schemes to keep their criminal activitys minimized so that police cant detect it.

Have you had any previous experience role-playing in any other illegal factions? Uhh yeah, Kilo Block, TRG thats about it.
Back to top Go down

[Immigration Form] Samnang Nimol.
Page 1 of 1