Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

[Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Quote :

Full Name: Maoshuo_Kong
Telephone number: 24-92-554
Date of Birth: 01/05/1989
Have You Committed Any Crimes in the Past??: Extortion, Vandalism, Bribery.
Have You Ever Been to Prison? If so, why did you?: Never been prisoned due to lack of evidence all charges were nothing but "Suspected"
________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
OOC

Nationality: English
Timezone: GMT-0
Character Level: 12

Why do you want to join the 14K Group?: Ive been Roleplaying with street gangs during most of my time in LSRP, and ive always had a intrest with getting involved with the Triads, Ive RP'ed part of a Yakuza (Previous server) and i would like to be able to get involved and experience a Triad Faction.

Do you have any background knowledge involving the Triads or Chinese culture? If so, describe in detail: I have little background knowledge of both the Triads and Chinese culture, but i am reading up on both learning about each one.

Have you had any previous experience role-playing in any other illegal factions? Been involved with a couple of street gangs, Willowfield Heights Crew had a few dealings with Temple Crips also have previous experiences from other RP servers.
Back to top Go down
Fei Fang

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 pm

*You receive a letter*

Quote :
Hello,

Your application has been reviewed, you will have to pay a mandatory fee of 1000 RMB, and will aboard the next ship to Los Santos.

((Glad to have you! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:14 pm

((Just curious, if this is still going and if it is, am i able to re-do my Immigration form? To try and get back involved with 14k.))
Back to top Go down
Fei Fang

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:37 pm

((Well if possible, I would just like to re-use this application instead of making a new topic as its going to pretty much have all the same infomation if you dont mind))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]   [Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Immigration Form] Maoshuo_Kong [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1