Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang

[Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name] Empty
PostSubject: [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name]   [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:46 am

Quote :

Full Name: Wang Sakowa
Telephone number: 677554

Date of Birth: 23/10/1983
Have You Committed Any Crimes in the Past?: Yes i have, assult on a officer, Theft on a man, Selling weaponary too some low time thug's.
Have You Ever Been to Prison? If so, why did you?: Yes becuase some yakuza men tried too mess with people in the wrong area so someone had too put them into place so i took the ancient ways of the samurai sword out into the street and went abit wild, But i learnt when i got out too stay straight and be more silent and swift in the way's i work.
________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
OOC
(Changing Name when reviewed)
Nationality: British
Timezone: GMT+
Character Level: 2

Why do you want to join the 14K Group?:
I have played in many factions on other server's that have been triad's and yakuza and i understand the form of chiense Roleplay, i like it and it's very heavily roleplayed everything is more formal than other's factions like the coonan mob etc, It's a very well appreciated organisation over other syndicate's and gang's, It stands out , and frankly i would love too be a part of it becuase i enjoy roleplaying.

Do you have any background knowledge involving the Triads or Chinese culture? If so, describe in detail:
Well in Real Life im a voulentry community support officer and am mainly trying too get in the actual police when im able too apply, Untill then im mainly assigned around China Town and have got too know alot of bad chinese people in witch has made me understand more about there culture and respect for the elder's and past ways.

Have you had any previous experience role-playing in any other illegal factions?
Yes I have in this server the Coonan mob, And many time's in other server's i have created my own syndicate's and joined them on server's such as Project Reality, And Red County Roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Fei Fang

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name]   [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 am

*You receive a letter*

Quote :
Hello,

Your application has been reviewed, you will have to pay a mandatory fee of 1000 RMB, and will aboard the next ship to Los Santos.

((Application is accepted, however the name is Japanese, please choose another one. Research a little more on Chinese culture too, only Japense people use Samurai swords )) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wang

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name]   [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm

(( Ran "Xing" Heng, will be my new name if that's fine, how do i take the next step also in the recruitment process or do i have to wait for you too call me, thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Fei Fang

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name]   [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Check out some of the threads in Los Santos section, it'll give you the radio channel and other info there ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name]   [Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Immigration Form] Wang_Sakowa [Accepted, choose a better name]
Page 1 of 1